Author Topic: Rotterdam - 1910 - Passenger Lists Query  (Read 1229 times)

Offline lhorosko

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Rotterdam - 1910 - Passenger Lists Query
« on: Wednesday 22 August 18 15:48 BST (UK) »
Are there passenger lists for ships leaving Rotterdam in 1910?  In particular I am looking for the passenger list for the Uranium leaving Rotterdam in February 1910 bound for Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.  I have the Halifax passenger list but looking for the Rotterdam list to confirm my research.

Thanks
Linda from Canada

Offline TreeDigger

• RootsChat Senior
  • Lioessens church 12th/tower 15th century
    • View Profile
Re: Rotterdam - 1910 - Passenger Lists Query
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 29 August 18 19:51 BST (UK) »
I had a look at several archive sources in both The Netherlands and Rotterdam, but it appears that - for now at least - only the passenger lists of the Holland America Line are there. It's possible that they still need to be processed, if they're there at all. I suggest putting up this query from time to time in the hope you might strike gold eventually.

Regards, TD
Haycock (Liverpool, Wolverhampton, Oswestry); Rosewell (Shepperton); Wales/Whales (Thanet, Kent); Daborn (Chobham, Horsell); Prince and Powell (Liverpool area); Maxted and She(e)pwashe (Kent); Milo/Millot (France, Holland, England); genealogical research project on links to ancient Frisian aristocracy (Hofstra-Fynia-Tania). It keeps me off the streets ;)

Twenty years on this forum!

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 29 August 18 20:19 BST (UK) »
At a quick glance ancestry have a sailing from Rotterdam 8 February 1910 arrived Halifax 27 February 1910 - Uranium.

Anything here.........1902, 1906-1909 : Misc. Passenger Lists to Halifax, Nova Scotia (irishgenealogy.net) - With mention of the final destination of each passenger (in Canada or the United States). Departures : mainly Hamburg, Liverpool, Rotterdam.

http://irishgenealogy.net/antrim/ships.txt

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline lhorosko

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 29 August 18 23:58 BST (UK) »
Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Regards, Linda from Canada