Author Topic: Marriage Lookup - William Garner  (Read 1408 times)

Offline larkspur

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Tracing myself back to better people.Or maybe not!
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage Lookup - William Garner
« Reply #9 on: Friday 31 August 18 12:01 BST (UK) »
If there is anything to be found on the marriages, you can bet the farm Nottsgirl will find it, she is one of the treasures on here.
 I looked on NFHS but nothing on the marriages there but date place and bride and groom.
AREA, Nottinghamshire. Lincolnshire. Staffordshire. Leicestershire, Morayshire.
Paternal Line--An(t)(c)liff(e).Faulkner. Mayfield. Cant. Davison. Caunt. Trigg. Rawding. Buttery. Rayworth. Pepper. Otter. Whitworth. Gray. Calder. Laing.Wink. Wright. Jackson. Taylor.
Maternal Line--Linsey. Spicer. Corns. Judson. Greensmith. Steel. Woodford. Ellis. Wyan. Callis. Warriner. Rawlin. Merrin. Vale. Summerfield. Cartwright.
Husbands-Beckett. Heald. Pilkington. Arnold. Hall. Willows. Dring. Newcomb. Hawley

Offline nottsgirl1

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage Lookup - William Garner
« Reply #10 on: Friday 31 August 18 15:00 BST (UK) »
Hi,

First Thank you Larkspur I do try me best to help although this time I'm on sure if the marriages help.

Truebrit,

Here are the details on the marriages:

Marriage at Arnold 1794 William Garner and Elizabeth Davison both of this parish by Banns. William signed as Wm Garner and an x for Elizabeth Witnesses were Joseph ?andey and Thos Allen.

Marriage at St Mary's Nottingham 1802 William Garner of this parish and Elizabeth Davison of this parish  by banns again William signed as Wm Garner and an x for Elizabeth. Witnesses were Isaac ???? ??? and James Smith.

So not much help really sorry. I do have copies if you would like them to make up your own mind please pm me your email address.

All the best

NG

Branfoot of Leeds; Nall of Nottingham; Wallis of Stapleford Nottinghamshire; Challand of  East Bridgford Notinghamshire: Hall of Fransfield Nottinghamshire;
Morral of Stanton By Dale, Derbyshire;