Author Topic: Mcateers' of Co Tyrone  (Read 1179 times)

Offline virsonlia

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mcateers' of Co Tyrone
« Reply #36 on: Thursday 30 August 18 14:56 BST (UK) »
I shall look into the book.
re: Dorothea  I am certain of a connection.    if I may...
My grandmother is a Dorothea, her mother a Mary Jane(her sister a Matilda Dorothea , her brother a William James)
 Dorothea's grandmother Margaret McAteer Lemon. You have found missing pieces. I am sure they all fit just how
cheers

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Crown Copywrite on all census material,
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Thursday 30 August 18 15:20 BST (UK) »
have you access to A****try
I noted there are a few tree's with Dorothea in as a half sister to Nancy William Mary children of Hugh Fulton birth date circa 1832
Gunning County Down,Kneale Isle of Man,Riddle Tynemouth,Bibby Kendal/Bradford,Colenso Penzance/Barrow-in-Furness,Steele Corney Fell,Chapman Ely,Dawes Alfreton,Blamire Westmoreland and Ulverston
Dislike the use of P Messaging system, unless its of a sensitive nature, Rootschat is  an open forum,

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline virsonlia

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Thursday 30 August 18 21:19 BST (UK) »
thanks-you are a gem