Author Topic: Looking for parents of my 10th GGF Edward Beales born ca 1545 Wramplingham died  (Read 584 times)

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for parents of my 10th GGF Edward Beales born ca 1545 Wramplingham died
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 29 August 18 15:54 BST (UK) »
It may be a red herring but a HENRY Beales married Elizabeth HARVY 14 Oct 1576 Wramplington

I see your Edward married Marye Harvy 06 Jun 1572

Often siblings married siblings.

Edward named a Son HENRY who was buried 21 Apr 1596 (Father a Clerk)

Henry above who married Elizabeth was buried 01 Apr 1623 no age given.

All above on FreeREG

Only Edward/Henry I can find that seem to match were christened St Margaret, Westminster, London.
EDWARD Beale 22 June 1645
HENRY Beale 18 August 1650
Parents JOHN/ELIZABETH
(Source Familysearch.Org)
Several other siblings also.

Trish :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline rbeals125

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for parents of my 10th GGF Edward Beales born ca 1545 Wramplingham died
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 29 August 18 17:53 BST (UK) »
Trish,
Thank you so much for the lead. I will follow up on it and see if I can make the connection.
I will let you know what I find.
Are you a professional genealogist? I cannot believe you found overnight a link I havenít found in years. I am new to the sites in the UK though so I guess I can use that as an excuse.
Lol
Russ

Trish,
The dates on the christenings there are after their deaths so guess it is back to the search/ i think you may have something with Henry and his wife and Edward and his are right on. somewhere in my records i have that Edward had a brother Henry but then again I also have seen that he was one of 18 or 19 children.
and i though it was difficult searching in Nova Scotia lol/
russ

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline jonw65

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for parents of my 10th GGF Edward Beales born ca 1445 Wramplingham died
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 29 August 18 19:00 BST (UK) »
DELETED

Offline amondg

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 29 August 18 22:40 BST (UK) »
In case he is a relative this will may be useful
Harvey/Harvy Nicholas, yeoman of Wramplingham 1581/1582, Ref: ANF Will register LIBER 27 (porridge) folio 274

Also at the Norfolk Record Office.

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 30 August 18 13:46 BST (UK) »
Hi Russ,
No i am not a professional just lots of searching for others here on Rootchat has given me a lot of experience. I am also a bit of a lateral thinker!

As to Edward/Henry Beale of London I must have been tired as I was 100 years out :-[

Wow Nova Scotia, I am in Sydney :)

All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

Offline rbeals125

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday 30 August 18 18:50 BST (UK) »
Hi Russ,
No i am not a professional just lots of searching for others here on Rootchat has given me a lot of experience. I am also a bit of a lateral thinker!

As to Edward/Henry Beale of London I must have been tired as I was 100 years out :-[

Wow Nova Scotia, I am in Sydney :)

Trish,
I am not in Nova Scotia but actually Florida, USA. i was doing online research on Nova Scotia and it is difficult.
is that Sydney, Australia?
thanks again for the help.
i tried searching the areas where you said you found them and they would not come up for me.
russ  :)