Author Topic: Elizabeth willmore born 1891 family photo  (Read 1280 times)

Offline DrDude45

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Great minds... go unappreciated.
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth willmore born 1891 family photo
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 11 October 18 21:24 BST (UK) »
great photo dr dude brings it up to date thanks a million wish she had a chance to see all the great work you all do kind regards dave
It's the fact that we can appreciate the people of the past who gave us our future is what makes working on these photos so very interesting. They might not have been able to see them, but through your efforts to preserve then and our efforts to repair them, they're never truly gone.

I'm glad you enjoy my work and hope to help you again someday.

Dr. Dude
I just like to do photo restores.

Offline Bemmerson

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Helen Halbert Nicol
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 06 December 18 20:54 GMT (UK) »
please excuse the intrusion, but i have just picked up some old family information, and when I googled I found you had asked a question about one of my ancestors...Helen Halbert Nicol. i realise this was a long time ago and may be of no interest now, but if you are interested I may be able to fill in some gaps...or maybe you can for me!...I also have a couple of old family pictures which you may be able to help identify ...im pretty sure I have one of Jim Nicols two girls Agnes and Alice?....Please dont hesitate to get in touch if this is of any interest but if its all now irrellevant, then Im truly sorry to have bothered you!
kind regards
bridget