Author Topic: John Parker b1793 Preston By Hedon,East Yorks  (Read 1411 times)

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: John Parker b1793 Preston By Hedon,East Yorks
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 15 September 18 15:40 BST (UK) »
Hi another possible baptism 10th February 1828 Preston Aquila Parker (Son) Father John occ Tailor Mother Sarah?
Keyboard86

Aquila b 1828 is a Tailor Apprentice under the Crawforth family
Census ref HO107/1223/ 4/7 / 6
Pelly/Pelley/Kingsbury/Challis/Nalder/Rochester/Raydenbow

UK Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline debs14

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 17 September 18 13:52 BST (UK) »
Hi to you all, Thank you for the info i have the last child born to sarah and john as Aquila,so i know john Parker alive around 1807/1808 if hes around for his birth. so that take out a couple of deaths for John, i have looked again at the 1841 census and i hadent realised that the william i have born to mary and john is actually in the same house with his possible mother and richard crawforth, i already him with his grandmother ( mary fish's mother mary nee noddard,) but hadent looked at the people above him in the census, especially as they dont have relationships on them. so it looks like the richard crawforth is correct, many thanks for helping with this so i can use the info and add to my tree.
Many thanks for all your help.
Debbie xxx
Barnes,Driffill,Altoft,Thompson,Metcalfe,Owbridge,
Houlton,Parker,Barrett,Dowse Wild,Kennan all in and around scunthorpe,winterton,winteringham,burton stather,Paull nr hull, Preston nr hull,caistor,market rasen,middle rasen, Storrs -Scunthorpe,Parrett-Hull,Clark -Tealby, Booth,Calhoun- Driffill-Bradford,Londonderry,Ellerbeck- Kirby Yorks,Stephenson- Yorks,Jowett -Thorne yorks,James.

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 17 September 18 14:13 BST (UK) »
Hi again, was Elijah or William the Benjamin Parker b 1824 shown as Son in Law with Richard & Sarah Crawforth in 1851 Preston?
Census ref HO107/2360/585/19
Keyboard86
Pelly/Pelley/Kingsbury/Challis/Nalder/Rochester/Raydenbow

UK Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline debs14

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 17 September 18 15:01 BST (UK) »
Hi Keyboard, thanks for your message im not sure who the benjamin b1824 preston is in 1851 census youve mentioned,unless one of mary's daughters or richard has a daughter from somewhere,and they have married another parker i dont know how a son in law would be with them, as we now no  william b1821 to mary and john parker is with his mother and new husband Richard crawforth in 1841 census, but william is married and living in Bridlington before emmigrating to NZ with his young family in 1851 census.
Elijah b 1825 preston i dont have him after his birth till 1861 census in Preston Yorkshire working on a Thrashing machine, so it maybe the wrong name on 1851 census maybe, i do have a benjamin born  1801 to William Parker and Mary nettleton,its not him hes married working in a mill in Hull.
But the granddaughter Eliza hesk could be Mary and john parkers daughter  harriet's child she married a Hesk, i will do some digging
Take care let me kbnow if you find anything on this Benjamin which is clearly written so im not sure
thanks again
debbie
Barnes,Driffill,Altoft,Thompson,Metcalfe,Owbridge,
Houlton,Parker,Barrett,Dowse Wild,Kennan all in and around scunthorpe,winterton,winteringham,burton stather,Paull nr hull, Preston nr hull,caistor,market rasen,middle rasen, Storrs -Scunthorpe,Parrett-Hull,Clark -Tealby, Booth,Calhoun- Driffill-Bradford,Londonderry,Ellerbeck- Kirby Yorks,Stephenson- Yorks,Jowett -Thorne yorks,James.