Author Topic: Albert WOODGER - Can anyone find him in 1891?  (Read 983 times)

Offline Shiny1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Albert WOODGER - Can anyone find him in 1891?
« Reply #9 on: Monday 17 September 18 15:10 BST (UK) »
Thanks a lot RTL,

I have a month's subscription to the BNA at the minute so I'll have a look and see what is there. I hadn't seen that website before so that's also a help.

I seem to have made a bit of a childish school boy error with this. Can anyone spot Albert and his family in the 1891 census?

Thanks a lot,

Michael
Dale (Newcastle Upon Tyne), Beck, English, Hall, Harrison, Stephenson (all from the North Shields, South Shields area), Woodger (from the Newcastle and Liss areas)

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 17 September 18 15:20 BST (UK) »
I came across the marriage locator website a while back courtesy of a previous post by avm228 - most grateful for this ever since. :)

If you can't find the death notice let me know - I could look this up for you at some point within the next two weeks as soon as work hours/family commitments permit.
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline Tickettyboo

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 19 September 18 10:31 BST (UK) »

I seem to have made a bit of a childish school boy error with this. Can anyone spot Albert and his family in the 1891 census?

Thanks a lot,

Michael

Sorry Michael, though I have looked (even using a combination of just the children's first names) I can't spot them. I suppose there is a chance they are there but have been dittoed with the previous family's surname.

Boo

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 20 September 18 17:50 BST (UK) »
Hi Michael, I now have a little. spare time  as Boo's look up was easy after all .. just in case you could not find it here is the notice for Thomas Laws .. poor man! .. :-\

Newcastle Evening Chronicle - Thursday, January 24, 1901:

'LAWS.- 237, Monday Street, Newcastle, on the 24th inst., Thomas the beloved husband of Mary Ann Laws, after a long and painful illness.-To be interred at Elswick Cemetery, Sunday, January 27th; lift at 2.30.  All friends invited.'

No memoriam was placed the following year.
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner