Author Topic: Help with any [guessed] info on this picture  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Jool

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • James Dodson, beautifully restored by mozza29
    • View Profile
Re: Help with any [guessed] info on this picture
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 19 September 18 23:08 BST (UK) »
The motorbike couple do look very similar to the couple posted in reply #17.  I wonder if they just swapped hats or even hats and coats for a fun photo at the seaside.

I have a late 1920s family photo of 6 men and boys who all swapped hats for a seaside photo.
Robbins - Wolverhampton.
Spooner - Monmouthshire & Wolverhampton.
Warner & Loundes - Dudley/Smethwick.
Dod(g)son - Heysham/Liverpool/Wolverhampton

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline BenRalph

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help with any [guessed] info on this picture
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 20 September 18 07:06 BST (UK) »
The motorbike couple do look very similar to the couple posted in reply #17.  I wonder if they just swapped hats or even hats and coats for a fun photo at the seaside.
They look to be having the time of their lives on that bike!

That hat on the woman does look to be a bowler hat type. If it's the couple in the second photo, there's a 18 year age gap between them.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.