Author Topic: Heritage Open Day in Ironville 22nd September  (Read 1279 times)

Offline andycadman

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Time Wasted is Time Lost
    • View Profile
Heritage Open Day in Ironville 22nd September
« on: Thursday 20 September 18 14:42 BST (UK) »
There is a Heritage Event on at Ironville Church this Saturday - 22nd Sep 2018 from 10am to 4pm.  Records – Registers – Photos – Memorabilia - Artefacts – Stalls – Raffle – Tombola - Live Music!......and……  Refreshments (Hot & Cold Food and Drinks) 11.00-3.00 - INCLUDING DISPLAYS BY LOCAL HERITAGE GROUPS, AND OF VILLAGE ARTS AND CRAFTS.
The main names that I am researching into at the moment are Cadman,(originating from Bulkington, Warwickshire), Smedley, (Leicestershire and Derbyshire), Paynes (Leicestershire, Yorkshire and Derbyshire) and Udall - you will also find several other names on my web page. I look forward to E-Mails from anyone who would like to share or talk about our family history.

Offline andycadman

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Heritage Open Day in Ironville 22nd September
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 25 September 18 11:39 BST (UK) »
A few photographs from theHeritage Day at Christ Church, Ironville.  Many thanks to the organisers for making the day such a success, and to all those who visited the displays, which were packed at times.
The main names that I am researching into at the moment are Cadman,(originating from Bulkington, Warwickshire), Smedley, (Leicestershire and Derbyshire), Paynes (Leicestershire, Yorkshire and Derbyshire) and Udall - you will also find several other names on my web page. I look forward to E-Mails from anyone who would like to share or talk about our family history.

Offline andycadman

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Heritage Open Day in Ironville 22nd September
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 25 September 18 11:40 BST (UK) »
A few more photographs from the heritage day at Christ Church, Ironville.