Author Topic: Ignore  (Read 12023 times)

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 25 September 18 06:38 BST (UK) »
ten words, to close thread OP needs to insert tick.

May I mention, in less than 200 words, that in contrast, I have just this every moment replied to a PM thanking me for the information I have posted on a thread.  I posted many many more than 200 words in respect of their enquiry.

ADD,  I do not follow any OP around,  but I do make good use of the UNREAD section.  In respect of this thread I was attracted to the topic heading, and after reading it, I realised that the OP was likely to be writing in respect of my posts on that thread I linked re 50 years marriage restrictions.  I note that it could well be thought that Westward may have been posting across a number of threads, sometimes ahead of my post, othertimes after I have posted, sometimes without any posts made by me.   It is not unusual for any RChatter to post prior to or after I have posted.  I see no particular pattern across the near ten years that either Westward or I have been members here at RChat. 

FURTHER ADD,  I have just been reminded that the maximum number of characters for any one post is 5000, so either very long words for 200 words max or far more than 200 words permitted per post.

JM

The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.