Author Topic: Antrim Town History website - how do I get in touch?  (Read 821 times)

Offline Link2Past

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Antrim Town History website - how do I get in touch?
« on: Friday 12 October 18 12:32 BST (UK) »
Hi - I have found the following website, which is a wealth of memories and lovely photographs for Antrim Town.

https://antrimtown.me.uk/Main%20Menu.htm

Some of the information on here refers to family members of mine, some way out, but some photos that I would like to use for my own family history.

Despite the fact that the site is obviously updated on a regular basis I have never got the email link on the front page to work, despite trying over a period of about a year, so have been unable to contact Len McKinley.

Does anyone on this forum know how to get in touch with him, as I would like proper permission to use the information for my family.

Thanks in advance 

Offline HughC

• RootsChat Veteran
  • et patribus et posteritati
    • View Profile
Re: Antrim Town History website - how do I get in touch?
« Reply #1 on: Friday 12 October 18 17:26 BST (UK) »
You could try  len@downmemorylane.me.uk
which I found on another web site of his.
Can't promise it works!
Bagwell of Kilmore & Lisronagh, Co. Tipperary;  Beatty from Enniskillen;  Brown from Preston, Lancs.;  Burke of Ballydugan, Co. Galway;  Casement in the IoM and Co. Antrim;  Davison of Knockboy, Broughshane;  Frobisher;  Guillemard;  Harrison in Co. Antrim and Dublin;  Jones around Burton Pedwardine, Lincs.;  Lindesay of Loughry;  Newcomen of Camlagh, Co. Roscommon;  Shield;  Watson from Kidderminster;  Wilkinson from Leeds

Offline Link2Past

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 12 October 18 19:32 BST (UK) »
Thanks Wee Hugh, I will try that.  I'm encouraged by the similarity between the email and webite addresses!

Offline lmgnz

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 14 October 18 00:35 BST (UK) »
Hi

I was looking again at the Graham Smithy photo from  Len's site the other day, which appears on another post about Grahams. My parents were told in 1982 that the Graham smithy removed to make way for the motorway was the home of our Grahams (John Graham and sons were all blacksmiths). My gt grandfather Joseph Graham is reported (Belfast Newsletter 30 Jan 1897)  to have died in his home at Crosscannon after being kicked by a horse. The young wife mentioned was Mary nee Gawn and the infant (4 months old) was my grandfather Jack Graham.

Cheers

Linda Graham