Author Topic: YORKSHIRE: Bateson/Baitson and Foster  (Read 1381 times)

Offline joker

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
YORKSHIRE: Bateson/Baitson and Foster
« on: Monday 22 October 18 21:59 BST (UK) »
Hello.  Thomas Baitson/Bateson married Ann Foster  December 4, 1792 in Londesborough,  Yorkshire, England.  They had several children.    1. Henry (1793-1848   2.  Elizabeth b. 1795 , no further info) 3.  Anthony (b. 1797)...all baptised in South Cave, Yorkshiire.  4.  Robert (1834-1888) and 5. Ann ( 1804-1856) there is a change in Church, and they were baptised in Holy Trinity Church, in Hull. Apparently for the 3 youngest, there was no church where they were born, and had to be christenen in South Cave.

Henry, Robert and Ann emigrated to Ontario...I have information on them.   

I am looking for information on Elizabeth  (did she marry?  and who) .   

And more importantly.   Does anyone have information on Thomas Baitson/Bateson and Ann Foster.  I have a line on Thomas's family, but nothing about Ann Foster.   

Hope someone knows more than I do.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

CARNALL of Derbyshire & Leicester; WARD & ADAMS of Buckinghamshire; MELLOR of Leicester; DUNLOP, ROBINSON, McCOY of Northern Ireland; PRATT, CHAMBERS, VANES and CARNAHAN of Ireland...and New Zealand.

Offline gogogadgetlegs

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: YORKSHIRE: Bateson/Baitson and Foster
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 27 October 18 14:55 BST (UK) »
Just sent you a personal message.
gogogadgetlegs
Lincolnshire,   Andrew/s Jenkinson, 
Yorkshire,   Andrew/s, Watson, Norris, Simpson, Binnington, Willingham, Theakston, Kingdom, Brown, Fewson, Croforth, Boynton/Bointon, Jenkinson, Crawford/Croforth, Hessey, Harper, Mann, Worledge, Flatman.
Kent, Kingdom, Cosham,
Norfolk,   Worlidge, Flatman, Alden, West, Kett, Gathercole. Starkey
Suffolk,   Wallage, Worledge, Starkey
Nth Battleford, Canada, Worledge, Flatman
Devon, Kingdom, Sparkes Morrish, Rumley, Westcott, Pleace
o
Census Info Crown Copyrig