Author Topic: *** New RootsChatterBox Opened! ***  (Read 11320 times)

Offline GRACELAND

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Elvis Presley* ARTIST OF THE CENTURY..*
    • View Profile
Re: the new chat room
« Reply #36 on: Sunday 01 August 04 16:36 BST (UK) »
YES i ve been there and no ones around i end up talkin to my self and tryin out the smiles !!!
              YES Nora its Dark and scarey  ;D
                                            ;D
God Knew Elvis was Tired so he called him to rest !................
"I like it well done, Cooked. I ain't orderin' a pet."
--Elvis Presley, On Meat
"Don't be like nobody else or you'll be livin' a lie, and that ain't livin'."
--Elvis Presley, On Individuality

Offline RootsChat

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • RootsChat Administration
    • View Profile
Re: *** New RootsChatterBox Opened! ***
« Reply #37 on: Sunday 01 August 04 18:45 BST (UK) »
If no-one is in the Chat room, why not invite someone by instant message  :)

It is great fun we had one RootsChatter from the other side of the world who got up early especially to chat to us uk Chatters.

It really is not so scary

RootsChat
Broken Links: Please report to us of any links that no longer work, or ones that are no longer appropriate by clicking the "Report to moderator" link on the message. Thanks! Get Poster

Offline Fitty

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Rooting through my Roots
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Sunday 01 August 04 18:53 BST (UK) »
it still hates me!   lol
---------------------------------------                    <br />                    (  @ @  )<br />-----------oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------<br /><br />       Any one seen any BAXENDALES?<br /><br />--------oooO---------------Oooo-------<br />           (    )                    (    )<br />            \\\\  (                      )  /<br />             \\\\_)                    (_/<br /><br />Brighouse:  Smith<br />Lambeth: Clisby<br />Leeds: Baxendale,Baxter, Beales,Bowe

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Sunday 01 August 04 19:20 BST (UK) »
Fitty,
If you go to the Help menu of Internet Explorer, and Click "About..." - what version number does it say? ???
Trystan

Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.

Offline Fitty

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Sunday 01 August 04 22:17 BST (UK) »
i,m running version 6  with XP  I'll do a update and see what happens.

---------------------------------------                    <br />                    (  @ @  )<br />-----------oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------<br /><br />       Any one seen any BAXENDALES?<br /><br />--------oooO---------------Oooo-------<br />           (    )                    (    )<br />            \\\\  (                      )  /<br />             \\\\_)                    (_/<br /><br />Brighouse:  Smith<br />Lambeth: Clisby<br />Leeds: Baxendale,Baxter, Beales,Bowe

Offline Patches

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Sunday 01 August 04 22:40 BST (UK) »
Hi

Just to say I ran Windows Update and things have improved a bit, I did manage to have a bit of a chat tonight.

My problem is that sometimes I send my message but it doesnt appear and neither does anyone elses, like its just got stuck. By the time I log all the way out of the internet and back in I've lost the thread of the conversation.

Patches

Kent - Jones, Wigley, Rigden, Philpott, Perry, Irwin, Booker, Durling, Saker, Venner, Nutting, Giles, McNalty, Burley, Crowhurst, Ford & Roots,
Sussex - Badcock,  Barden, Barham, Bridger, Carey, Courthope, Crampton, Ford, Wright, Dadswell, Okill, Elliott, Hepden, Jarrett, Foster, Marchant, Selmes and Warnett
Fife/Mayo - McNalty
Bucks - Folley & Spufford

Offline Fitty

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Sunday 01 August 04 22:45 BST (UK) »
it is very laggy!   but.........................

I AM CHATTING!!!!!!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeee!