Author Topic: Help my brick wall "what happened to my Great Grandfather Henry HINKSMAN1842  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Kathleen46

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help my brick wall "what happened to my Great Grandfather Henry HINKSMAN1842
« Reply #9 on: Monday 12 November 18 22:33 GMT (UK) »
Thank you Heywood,  that's very interesting.  He always went by the name Henry Hinksman until this marriage, and also death records indicate Patrick.  His birth is Henry also.   A mystery, but thank you for this info

Offline Laurahinksman1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Help my brick wall "what happened to my Great Grandfather Henry HINKSMAN1842
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 27 September 20 21:02 BST (UK) »
. I might be able to help. I have a hinksman family tree that my grandads brother researched when he retired in the 80s i think. The tree dates back to the 1600s when the hinksmans lived at edvin loach near bromyard. The person your looking for may be on the tree?
I can look for you if you like? The documents are at my parents house. So let me know if you would like that....id like to share my large amount of information i have that my grandads brother spent so long researching

Offline HINKSMANIRE

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 03 August 21 19:39 BST (UK) »
Hi Kathleen, Are you still there. I am a family member of Albert E Hinksman. Henry Hinksmans son. Albert Hinksman would have been my Great Grandfather. My dad's Granddad. Would be amazing to touch base with you as you would be my fathers cousin if I am right.