Author Topic: Eliza Jane Pepper  (Read 147 times)

Offline Jayandjay

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Eliza Jane Pepper
« on: Wednesday 21 November 18 09:41 GMT (UK) »
Eliza Pepper was born 1863 and died 1927 I believe she was my maternal great grandmother.  I am looking for any siblings of her daughter Lilian Florence Fifield who was my maternal grandmother one of whom was named Emily or Emma.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline BumbleB

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Eliza Jane Pepper
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 21 November 18 09:52 GMT (UK) »
Transcriptions and NBI are merely finding aids.  They are NOT a substitute for original record entries.
Remember - "They'll be found when they want to be found" !!!
Archbell - anywhere, any date
Kendall - WRY
Milner - WRY
Appleyard - WRY

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
Re: Eliza Jane Pepper
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 21 November 18 11:31 GMT (UK) »
Have added to other post to save confusion.

Trish :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)