Author Topic: Doherty from Culdaff  (Read 707 times)

Offline docrt

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Doherty from Culdaff
« Reply #18 on: Friday 21 December 18 02:35 GMT (UK) »
One of my ancestors was a Henry Doherty born in Ballynaboe (Culdaff) in the 1840's. He had a son who emigrated to NY and has descendants there. There were also Laffertys at Barrawalla (Culdaff).

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline raonull4

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 28 February 19 15:04 GMT (UK) »
the records for culdaff can be view on ancestry.co.uk they go from 1838  to 1848 marriages and births
i m researching patrick lafferty

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 08 March 19 10:14 GMT (UK) »
the records for culdaff can be view on ancestry.co.uk they go from 1838  to 1848 marriages and births
i m researching patrick lafferty

Culdaff R.C. Parish registers online (free) here-
https://registers.nli.ie/parishes/0358

Please do NOT ask for lookups by Personal Message.

Offline raonull4

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday 15 April 19 15:25 BST (UK) »
Hi
 I to am researching Culdaff, lafferty and Faulkner, they emigrated to Philadelphia,America,
and had 2 sons we ve found so far William and Edward F lafferty, Edward married a Mary gilhooley,
That Edward died in new york but he also had a son Edward i can t say for sure who he married,
all i know for certain is those lafferty s and faulkners origionated from culdaff