Author Topic: William Walter Henry Saunders. I have him in Perth Eton  (Read 1851 times)

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: William Walter Henry Saunders. I have him in Perth Eton
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 29 November 18 19:21 GMT (UK) »
The marriage of William Henry Saunders aged 32 occ Farmer address Kiln Common, Prestwood, Bucks Father William Henry Saunders occ Farmer
Rose Wicks 25 address 7, Hillingdon Street Father William Charles Wicks occ Bricklayer
14th May 1921 St Paul, Lorrimore Square, Southwark
Keyboard86
Pelly/Pelley/Kingsbury/Challis/Nalder/Rochester/Raydenbow

UK Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline PaulineJ

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 01 December 18 10:27 GMT (UK) »
The 1858 marriage has been confirmed as correct.
Sadly, the groom (b 1935) dies 1968 Newton Abbot district aged 32.

(Parts deleted as not now relevant)
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/
======================================
We are not a search engine. We are human beings.

Offline Cassie Scheren

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 02 December 18 01:26 GMT (UK) »
Pauline I could kiss you. I think that you have found my lead, you and the others are angels.I come from a very disjointed past and background. This is amazing. I don't know how to thank you Pauline or anyone else. excluding the rude person.I went back over the records and realized that I made an error and mis read. my GRANDMOTHER is a Penberthy which I mistook as an area. As Penberth as shown is a native Cornish area.a million thank you's to the most deserving people .
I am very new to this . as you can gather. But I have managed to get my fathers lines. I found that easy. But these people have been a little tricky. Pauline thank you x

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 03 December 18 11:52 GMT (UK) »
Hi Cassie you sent me these messages over the weekend but I do not know which topic they would refer too?

Hi. I have a Jean Hellewell on the baprisin reg. Then on Rachel's marriage registration entry as a Janet Thompson. I dont know if that is a faster parent or a witness name.??? Rachel was always shade about her past.
Thank you
No I  dont have a physical copy of either certificate s. I just saw the registry  on the Geneologist site. But I have unsubscribed from it as it  holds very little information on the site and they pad out the pages with highlighted newspaper cuttings of irrelevant material.
But I  did see a census with Rachel on it in in Totnes with Gillians name on it in 1941. ?? And we were raised in Newton Abbot area.
I am totally confused also. I have found my Father's family and lines. I just can't understand what I am doing wrong.?
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk