Author Topic: Re Heeley family  (Read 422 times)

Offline Jono58

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Re Heeley family
« Reply #18 on: Friday 30 November 18 11:01 GMT (UK) »
Re. Heeley/healey family.
I would like to thank you all for your help. It is what i thought, but was not sure i was on the right track. I seem to go in circles. But i am so gratefull it means a end to my trail. I was hoping there may be a possible way to find link with stephen healey and eliza spouse.😢

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Maiden Stone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday 30 November 18 14:20 GMT (UK) »
There has been more than one discussion about "Marine store dealers" on here.
Basically, it IS Rag-and-bone men

Definition of Marine Store Dealer from a list of Victorian occupations derived from 1891 census, London: "A person who buys and sells used cordage, bunting, rags, timber, metal, etc, sorts waste, mends sacks"
www.census1891.com

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 30 November 18 15:27 GMT (UK) »
Re. Heeley/healey family.
I would like to thank you all for your help. It is what i thought, but was not sure i was on the right track. I seem to go in circles. But i am so gratefull it means a end to my trail. I was hoping there may be a possible way to find link with stephen healey and eliza spouse.😢

Not sure what you mean here. I think you mean your search is over re Stephen’s origins but Eliza was his mother.  :-\ 
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline brigidmac

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Computer incompetent but stiil trying
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 30 November 18 23:16 GMT (UK) »
Is this family linked ..this was an old post

" Healy family of Castleblaney"  from search box

Father is Michael. ..HEALEY   b ireland
Roberts,Fellman.Macdermid MCDERMID McDiarmid Gardner Jones ,Bloch,Irvine,Hallis Stevenson ,McKay

Offline Jono58

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday 01 December 18 09:12 GMT (UK) »
Sorry i mean the end of a trail to finding  if eliza had a spouse  when stephen was born. Been trying for years on and off thank you.😖