Author Topic: Death Look-up Please at New Register House?  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Rosinish

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • PASSED & PAST
    • View Profile
Death Look-up Please at New Register House?
« on: Sunday 02 December 18 18:03 GMT (UK) »
Hi Folks,

I'm trying to help a relative & hoping for a quick look-up if anyone is going to NRH soon please?

(Not Downloadable but have Ref.)

The g/mother (no relation to myself) died Glasgow, 1974 (can PM details).

What we would like to establish is where she'd likely be buried which would help with all info. from DC.

She has had a recent bereavment & would like her fathers' ashes with his mother.

I know she's very busy at the moment sorting things out & the burial will take place later in the new year but I mentioned there are some nice people on RC who may be willing to help.

I'm not too desperate & don't want to put anyone out, just if they have the time whilst there?

If no-one can help, I will order it pre xmas (not the best xmas present) but it will be an item off her 'to do' list as she doesn't do genealogy!

Thanks in advance.

Annie
South Uist, Inverness-shire, Scotland:- Bowie, Campbell, Cumming, Currie

Ireland:- Cullen, Flannigan (Derry), Donahoe/Donaghue (variants) (Cork), McCrate (Tipperary), Mellon, Tol(l)and (Donegal & Tyrone)

Newcastle-on-Tyne/Durham (Northumberland):- Harrison, Jude, Kemp, Lunn, Mellon, Robson, Stirling

Kettering, Northampton:- MacKinnon

Canada:- Callaghan, Cumming, MacPhee

"OLD GENEALOGISTS NEVER DIE - THEY JUST LOSE THEIR CENSUS"

Offline Rosinish

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • PASSED & PAST
    • View Profile
Re: Death Look-up Please at New Register House?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 12 December 18 15:41 GMT (UK) »
I've now ordered the cert. required i.e. no assistance needed now.

Annie
South Uist, Inverness-shire, Scotland:- Bowie, Campbell, Cumming, Currie

Ireland:- Cullen, Flannigan (Derry), Donahoe/Donaghue (variants) (Cork), McCrate (Tipperary), Mellon, Tol(l)and (Donegal & Tyrone)

Newcastle-on-Tyne/Durham (Northumberland):- Harrison, Jude, Kemp, Lunn, Mellon, Robson, Stirling

Kettering, Northampton:- MacKinnon

Canada:- Callaghan, Cumming, MacPhee

"OLD GENEALOGISTS NEVER DIE - THEY JUST LOSE THEIR CENSUS"