Author Topic: McCann Francis Royal Irish Fusiliers 5315  (Read 98 times)

Offline mackers

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
McCann Francis Royal Irish Fusiliers 5315
« on: Monday 17 December 18 19:30 GMT (UK) »
I am looking for any information on Francis McCann Royal Irish Fusiliers number 5315. I was able to obtain his medal card but as you may know it gives very little information in regards to do with his address or other information. It was also the case that Army personnel have no record for him. Any help in regards information on him would be of great help to me.

Hopefully this site might be of aid to my search for any personal details on him.

Thanks

Mack

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ShaunJ

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: McCann Francis Royal Irish Fusiliers 5315
« Reply #1 on: Monday 17 December 18 19:40 GMT (UK) »
Wounded in the right hip in May 1915 per a medical record on FindMyPast (No 3 Casualty Clearing Station):

https://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=S2/GBM/MH106/MH106-302/0016&parentid=GBM/MH106/305020

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline mackers

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: McCann Francis Royal Irish Fusiliers 5315
« Reply #2 on: Monday 17 December 18 20:47 GMT (UK) »
Wounded in the right hip in May 1915 per a medical record on FindMyPast (No 3 Casualty Clearing Station):

https://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=S2/GBM/MH106/MH106-302/0016&parentid=GBM/MH106/305020

Thanks Shaun have pm/ed you. Regards Mack