Author Topic: My Heritage question - Managing more than one kit  (Read 447 times)

Online Ruskie

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: My Heritage question - Managing more than one kit - COMPLETED
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 26 December 18 00:53 GMT (UK) »
Oh dear Margaret ....  :-[

I now know what went wrong. I uploaded my raw date (for a second time) instead of my father's. We both have the same first initial and surname so when I searched for the raw data files on my PC I uploaded mine by mistake. I feel such a fool. :-[

Sorry for wasting your time.

PS. My daughter discovered my error. She has sorted it out for me now.  :-[

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline sugarfizzle

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: My Heritage question - Managing more than one kit
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 26 December 18 03:14 GMT (UK) »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

On second thoughts, for wasting my time and energy at this festive time of year..

>:( >:( >:( >:( :( >:(  :( :(

Enjoy what's left of Christmas, good job you didn't ring to give them an earful.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
STEER, mainly Surrey, Kent; PINNOCKS/HAINES, Gosport, Hants; BARKER, mainly Broadwater, Sussex; Gosport, Hampshire; LAVERSUCH, Micheldever, Hampshire; WESTALL, London, Reading, Berks; HYDE, Croydon, Surrey; BRIGDEN, Hadlow, Kent and London; TUTHILL/STEPHENS, London
WILKINSON, Leeds, Yorkshire and Liverpool; WILLIAMSON, Liverpool; BEARE, Yeovil, Somerset; ALLEN, Kent and London; GORST, Liverpool; HOYLE, mainly Leeds, Yorkshire

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.go

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online Ruskie

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 26 December 18 03:54 GMT (UK) »
I know I know ... I feel bad that you wasted time on this.  :'(

And yes. So glad I didn't embarass myself even more by ringing them.  :-[ It's bad enough that this thread has been viewed 225 times.  :-[

;)

Offline sugarfizzle

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday 26 December 18 07:34 GMT (UK) »
I know I know ... I feel bad that you wasted time on this.  :'(

And yes. So glad I didn't embarass myself even more by ringing them.  :-[ It's bad enough that this thread has been viewed 225 times.  :-[

;)

No need to apologize. Sorry to say I laughed heartily when I saw your explanation when I woke up in the early hours, nearly woke my husband up as well!! It's the sort of thing I would do in my advancing years, in many ways this has come too late for me. In a couple of years time in the nursing home my family might try to stimulate a spark of interest in me by talking about DNA and family history, whilst I look on blankly!! And you might be in the next room and be equally oblivious.

What's that you say, you are only in your 50s? In that case, it puts a different reflection on things. Apology accepted. It's your daughter you need to explain to!!

:D ;D ;) :D ;) :D

Enjoy what's left of Christmas, I have spent little time on it really, you must have spent hours!

Regards Margaret

225 viewers - not very many. Change the title to" My Heritage question - Managing more than one kit MUST READ" Don't worry too much, it's already gone up to 250, and only one of the extra is mine!!

:D
STEER, mainly Surrey, Kent; PINNOCKS/HAINES, Gosport, Hants; BARKER, mainly Broadwater, Sussex; Gosport, Hampshire; LAVERSUCH, Micheldever, Hampshire; WESTALL, London, Reading, Berks; HYDE, Croydon, Surrey; BRIGDEN, Hadlow, Kent and London; TUTHILL/STEPHENS, London
WILKINSON, Leeds, Yorkshire and Liverpool; WILLIAMSON, Liverpool; BEARE, Yeovil, Somerset; ALLEN, Kent and London; GORST, Liverpool; HOYLE, mainly Leeds, Yorkshire

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.go

Online Ruskie

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday 26 December 18 09:03 GMT (UK) »
Margaret, I don't want to reply to this because I want the thread to fall off the bottom of the page.

;D