Author Topic: My Heritage question - Managing more than one kit  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Ruskie

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: My Heritage question - Managing more than one kit - COMPLETED
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 26 December 18 00:53 GMT (UK) »
Oh dear Margaret ....  :-[

I now know what went wrong. I uploaded my raw date (for a second time) instead of my father's. We both have the same first initial and surname so when I searched for the raw data files on my PC I uploaded mine by mistake. I feel such a fool. :-[

Sorry for wasting your time.

PS. My daughter discovered my error. She has sorted it out for me now.  :-[

Offline sugarfizzle

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: My Heritage question - Managing more than one kit
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 26 December 18 03:14 GMT (UK) »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

On second thoughts, for wasting my time and energy at this festive time of year..

>:( >:( >:( >:( :( >:(  :( :(

Enjoy what's left of Christmas, good job you didn't ring to give them an earful.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
STEER, mainly Surrey, Kent; PINNOCKS/HAINES, Gosport, Hants; BARKER, mainly Broadwater, Sussex; Gosport, Hampshire; LAVERSUCH, Micheldever, Hampshire; WESTALL, London, Reading, Berks; HYDE, Croydon, Surrey; BRIGDEN, Hadlow, Kent and London; TUTHILL/STEPHENS, London
WILKINSON, Leeds, Yorkshire and Liverpool; WILLIAMSON, Liverpool; BEARE, Yeovil, Somerset; ALLEN, Kent and London; GORST, Liverpool; HOYLE, mainly Leeds, Yorkshire

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.go

Offline Ruskie

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 26 December 18 03:54 GMT (UK) »
I know I know ... I feel bad that you wasted time on this.  :'(

And yes. So glad I didn't embarass myself even more by ringing them.  :-[ It's bad enough that this thread has been viewed 225 times.  :-[

;)

Offline sugarfizzle

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday 26 December 18 07:34 GMT (UK) »
I know I know ... I feel bad that you wasted time on this.  :'(

And yes. So glad I didn't embarass myself even more by ringing them.  :-[ It's bad enough that this thread has been viewed 225 times.  :-[

;)

No need to apologize. Sorry to say I laughed heartily when I saw your explanation when I woke up in the early hours, nearly woke my husband up as well!! It's the sort of thing I would do in my advancing years, in many ways this has come too late for me. In a couple of years time in the nursing home my family might try to stimulate a spark of interest in me by talking about DNA and family history, whilst I look on blankly!! And you might be in the next room and be equally oblivious.

What's that you say, you are only in your 50s? In that case, it puts a different reflection on things. Apology accepted. It's your daughter you need to explain to!!

:D ;D ;) :D ;) :D

Enjoy what's left of Christmas, I have spent little time on it really, you must have spent hours!

Regards Margaret

225 viewers - not very many. Change the title to" My Heritage question - Managing more than one kit MUST READ" Don't worry too much, it's already gone up to 250, and only one of the extra is mine!!

:D
STEER, mainly Surrey, Kent; PINNOCKS/HAINES, Gosport, Hants; BARKER, mainly Broadwater, Sussex; Gosport, Hampshire; LAVERSUCH, Micheldever, Hampshire; WESTALL, London, Reading, Berks; HYDE, Croydon, Surrey; BRIGDEN, Hadlow, Kent and London; TUTHILL/STEPHENS, London
WILKINSON, Leeds, Yorkshire and Liverpool; WILLIAMSON, Liverpool; BEARE, Yeovil, Somerset; ALLEN, Kent and London; GORST, Liverpool; HOYLE, mainly Leeds, Yorkshire

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.go

Offline Ruskie

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday 26 December 18 09:03 GMT (UK) »
Margaret, I don't want to reply to this because I want the thread to fall off the bottom of the page.

;D