Author Topic: Yvonne Grace New - searching on her life d. 2004  (Read 1029 times)

Offline janjim

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Yvonne Grace New - searching on her life d. 2004
« Reply #18 on: Friday 04 January 19 05:36 GMT (UK) »
Okay everyone, thanks for that information.   Seems like I might have to wait and see if this person on Ancestry, eventually answers on whether she is a descendant of Yvonne Grace New.   
New, Thorn, Bird, Ruffey, Bosley, Belcher- Newbury Berkshire
Haynes/Haines - Much Birch Herefordshire, Monmouth Wales
Kearn/Watkins- Llanllwchaiarn/Newtown, Wales, Tyberton, Herefordshire
Gwilliam - Monmouth Wales, Herefordshire
Collier, Jackson - Salford, Manchester Lancashire
Saunders - Middlesex, Devon
Benson - Edinburgh, Scotland
Callander - Falkirk, Scotland
Ambrose - Liverpool, Manchester Lancashire, Canada
Timms, Elliman - Oxfordshire, Warwickshire
Ellison - Manchester/Portsmouth Hampshir

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: Yvonne Grace New - searching on her life d. 2004
« Reply #19 on: Friday 04 January 19 07:01 GMT (UK) »
Okay everyone, thanks for that information.   Seems like I might have to wait and see if this person on Ancestry, eventually answers on whether she is a descendant of Yvonne Grace New.

Official transcription of that 1949 marriage will go along way to helping you confirm or eliminate that sighting you mention in your opening post  :)

JM

Hi, I wonder if someone could help me please.    One of my relations Yvonne Grace New b. 1928 at Bankstown NSW, believed to have married in 1949 to Kenneth Taylor.    I have just ascertained that Yvonne (Bonny) died in 2004.   The only information I can find on her life, is that she could have reverted to her maiden name, and lived at 9 Bevan Street, Northmead, working as an Inspector in 1977 census.
If anyone can assist, would really appreciate to know whether she had children, maybe she divorced.
Jan
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.