Author Topic: Looking for Andrew Lindsay  (Read 1860 times)

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Andrew Lindsay
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 23 April 20 09:25 BST (UK) »
Please could you make another post to me as you need to post 3 letters through so that I can send you a PM
my son in law is from William Linsday  .They made a visit to South Africa last year and met both you living relatives
Please get back as soon as you can
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth

Offline pajarita

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Andrew Lindsay
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 23 April 20 10:35 BST (UK) »
hello Elizabeth, and thanks for your reply.  I would love to hear about my relatives abroad. I do remember corresponding briefly with my grandfather's youngest sister back in 1998 - possibly your son-in-law's mother or grandmother. I also remember meeting her at the airport in the 1970s when she and my grandfather's brother came over to visit. She had a daughter who lived here for a while, I think.