Author Topic: Sarah Booth of Llangollen 1800s  (Read 914 times)

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Sarah Booth of Llangollen 1800s
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 13 February 19 19:29 GMT (UK) »
I was demonstrating that the person you mentioned:

Hi Gadget,

Re my search for Sarah Booth.   There is a Sarah Booth age 80 in Mile End Workhouse  1893.  As Thomas Bentley Booth died in Stepney I suppose she could have been in the area.  How do I prove it's her though as I've never been happy just to make facts fit.

.... was unlikely to be her.

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline paddy22

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 13 February 19 20:01 GMT (UK) »

Yes I know Gadget,  many thanks,  I agree with you.

Pat

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday 13 February 19 20:18 GMT (UK) »
To save me time going through the thread, Pat, could you say when and where you last found her, please.
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

Offline paddy22

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday 13 February 19 20:30 GMT (UK) »
Thomas and Sarah marry in 1853 in Manchester.

In 1854 her son William is born, they are living at no. 13 Minshull Street, Manchester.    After that she doesn't appear on any another record.

Pat