Author Topic: William (F) Deutsch  (Read 131 times)

Offline EdCan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
William (F) Deutsch
« on: Saturday 12 January 19 23:52 GMT (UK) »
I know very little re this person
According to US Find a Grave he was born 25 Mar 1878 and died 1 Jul 1961. He is buried in Crystal Springs Cemetery, Benton Harbour, Michigan. He was living in Benton Harbour in 1956 with wife Olivia. I think his wife was born Olivia Sarah Dunlop born 1897 Ontario. If correct William was her fourth husband. Olivia married Shelby Shaw in 1939 Indiana but a 1951 border crossing shows her using her maiden name so if there was marriage it possibly took place 1951-56 in either Michigan or Ontario. I can not find a divorce re Shaw.
As for william I have no idea where he was born and can not find him on any census using the 1878 dob.

Ed
Pickering E Yorkshire, Ontario Can
Tindall Greater London
Edmonds Greater London
Bayliss Greater London
Chappell Somerset
Spencer Warwickshire
Tuck Wiltshire
Tanner Wiltshire

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline EdCan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: William (F) Deutsch
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 13 January 19 02:45 GMT (UK) »
Thanks RJ. Much appreciated
Pickering E Yorkshire, Ontario Can
Tindall Greater London
Edmonds Greater London
Bayliss Greater London
Chappell Somerset