Author Topic: Barbados marriage annulled 1770,Annesley  (Read 260 times)

Offline frederickay

• RootsChat Veteran
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Barbados marriage annulled 1770,Annesley
« on: Monday 14 January 19 20:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi , I have a notation in a diary which mentions a relative of mine married in Barbados ,Brides name unknown , the note mentions marriage annulled in 1770, the man mentioned is Alexander Annesley, I have since seen he himself was previously named Alexander ABRAHAM . I have no information on either event , can sks please point me in the right direction, Alexander Annesley went on to England and became a lawyer, The family had ties,,,,they thought possibilities to the aristocractic Annesley of Ireland but it may not be so at all, There is a story here I believe , Fred
valentine.fairhurst,hayes,hammond,codling,rust.norfolk.deyrujo.jutsum.wharton.lacey,probert,prickett,preby atherley-jones.clifton ..london /china. judd, eubank , dixon , hine , airey ,park .twentyman , dampier , jones in suffolk , limby , derrick , stockwell..

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.