Author Topic: The lodge north tuddenham past history of this building  (Read 268 times)

Offline chefman

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
The lodge north tuddenham past history of this building
« on: Tuesday 15 January 19 17:34 GMT (UK) »
I am trying to find some history and old photos of this pub in North tuddenham Norfolk. I know it dates back to 1830,s but I can't seem to find any old photos or history. Any help or ideas,advice, direction would be greatly appreciated thanks
charles, roberts, senior, sweet, medlicott, drummy, morgan....jones!
wales-corris-towyn-milford haven-brecon-monmouth-cardiff-barry-dinas powys.llangadock,tonypandy,blaina gwent, trealow,dinas cross,aberdare

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline The Yokel

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline chefman

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: The lodge north tuddenham past history of this building
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 16 January 19 09:28 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for that. Yes I have but is the only thing. Landlords from 1830,s and the pic is the 90,s. I am hoping to find some old ones. Thanks very much
charles, roberts, senior, sweet, medlicott, drummy, morgan....jones!
wales-corris-towyn-milford haven-brecon-monmouth-cardiff-barry-dinas powys.llangadock,tonypandy,blaina gwent, trealow,dinas cross,aberdare