Author Topic: Holiday photo St Pauls  (Read 310 times)

Offline eileendavid

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Holiday photo St Pauls
« on: Saturday 19 January 19 13:57 GMT (UK) »
Hello I have been sent this photo to put into a resume I am writing unfortunately it is quite mangled.  The photo was taken in 1958  Can some kind sole remove the creases etc from it.  I would again be forever in rootschat's debt.

Offline John-76

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday photo St Pauls
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 19 January 19 21:53 GMT (UK) »
Removed some of the damaged areas.
Blake, Willis, Parker and Whittington

Online McGroger

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Convicts, Commoners and Outlaws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 20 January 19 00:59 GMT (UK) »
Eileendavid, one of the guideline posts at the top of the board is entitled “Please Do Not post Photographs of Living People”. I’m assuming that in approving your post the moderator has considered this aspect. This is just a warning that they could remove it later if there’s any problem with that part of it.

Anyway, here’s my try. I’ve changed the proportions of the picture just a little to give the “coach” more headroom.

Cheers,
Peter
Convicts: COSIER (1791); LEADBEATER (1791); SINGLETON (& PARKINSON) (1792); STROUD (1793); BARNES (aka SYDNEY) (1800); DAVIS (1804); CLARK (1806); TYLER (1810); COWEN (1818); ADAMS[ON] (1821); SMITH (1827); WHYBURN (1827); HARBORNE (1828).
Commoners: DOUGAN (1844); FORD (1849); JOHNSTON (1850); BEATTIE (& LONG) (1856); BRICKLEY (1883).
Outlaws: MCGREGOR (1883) & ass. clans, Glasgow, Glenquaich, Glenalmond and Glengyle.

Offline eileendavid

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 20 January 19 11:18 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for the photos they were both good.  I apologies if it is in breach of the site policies but I did have approval from one of the people in the photo. Thanks again I have now completed the topic.