Author Topic: Missing Dunn. New York  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Bellevue

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Dunn. New York
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 24 January 19 14:06 GMT (UK) »
Do you know the plot number? That might help.
Yes of the main family plot where her parents and siblings are buried. I have the internment list for the plot which I got from a descendant of a brother of Alice.
Alice is not  listed as being buried in the plot
Cleary - Clonmel / Ardgeeha / Chancellorstown / Garryntemple---------------O' Donnell - Clerihan------------McGrath - Powerstown---------------Cullinan - Scrothea, Clonmel----------------Flemming - Clerihan----------------Brien - Monkstown----------------Dunne - Poulnagunoge  / Gladstone St, Clonmel-------------Dunn - New York------------O' Neill - Kilsheelan

Online oldohiohome

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Dunn. New York
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 24 January 19 14:13 GMT (UK) »
Do you know the plot number? That might help.
Yes of the main family plot where her parents and siblings are buried. I have the internment list for the plot which I got from a descendant of a brother of Alice.
Alice is not  listed as being buried in the plot
I would guess that if there was any room in the plot when Alice died, and if she died single, then she would have been buried in that plot. Or they would have made room. So it seems unlikely to me that she is buried in Calvary under the name Alice Dunn, therefore not worth paying them money to get an answer.
Which brings you back to finding her as a married person, or dying somewhere you haven't looked yet.