Author Topic: familysearch drop down information  (Read 392 times)

Online hallmark

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: familysearch drop down information
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 27 January 19 07:02 GMT (UK) »
Don't use Edge but I did notice a message to Please wait, while booting up today, so MS had added a tiny update for some reason......

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online Gan Yam

• RootsChat Senior
  • Going Home - exploring my past
    • View Profile
Re: familysearch drop down information
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 27 January 19 15:49 GMT (UK) »
I'm using Microsoft edge and windows 10 and haven't updated anything.
I've just checked the site again and although the drop down isn't working, when I click on either the camera or file icon at the side of the record it will load that, so its just the drop down that doesn't work!
Its not happening on other sites, Ancestry is working ok. 

I'm also having the same problem with Windows 10 & edge. There was an update the other day and I suspect that has caused this problem for us.

So its not just me!  Think I'll have to download another browser, will probably try Chrome first.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.