Author Topic: Robert Corp born 1918 Reading, died 1992 Northampton  (Read 779 times)

Offline Plonkish

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Robert Corp born 1918 Reading, died 1992 Northampton
« on: Monday 28 January 19 14:34 GMT (UK) »
I had already posted this in the Berkshire forum as Robert Corp was born in Reading. But, he lived for many years in Northampton area, so maybe someone who is researching the Corp family there may be interested?

Is anyone related to and researching  the Reading, Berkshire side of the Corp family?

Through a family member of mine, I have some photos and papers (dating 1960s and going back) and I'm not related to the Corps at all. I would really like them to go to someone in his family or researching the family.

Robert was born in Reading, 1918 and served in the RAF and also became a watch maker in Reading according to some of the papers here. He died in Northampton in 1992.

I know how excited I would be to find 'lost' photos about my family! I hope to find a good home for these
Scotland: Pentland, Rankin, Fisher, Henry, Craig, Sutherland, Flemming, Liddell, Ward, Gillespie
England: Lough, Oakes, Levitt, Hester, Lyne, Bellamy, Lord, York, Horn
Ireland: Pentland, Main, McGowan

Offline softly softly

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Robert Corp born 1918 Reading, died 1992 Northampton
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 03 February 19 16:26 GMT (UK) »
Hi, if you have membership of Ancestry there are 2 public trees showing Robert Corp, you may wish to contact tree owners.

John

Offline Plonkish

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Robert Corp born 1918 Reading, died 1992 Northampton
« Reply #2 on: Monday 04 February 19 09:08 GMT (UK) »
I don't have membership there, but I will have a look.

Thank you!
Scotland: Pentland, Rankin, Fisher, Henry, Craig, Sutherland, Flemming, Liddell, Ward, Gillespie
England: Lough, Oakes, Levitt, Hester, Lyne, Bellamy, Lord, York, Horn
Ireland: Pentland, Main, McGowan