Author Topic: B G Brock photographer  (Read 81 times)

Offline Toni Abram

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
B G Brock photographer
« on: Monday 04 February 19 18:30 GMT (UK) »
I was recently given a photograph by a relative but I know nothing about it and I am hoping that this is the correct place to share it, in the hope that people might have some ideas about it.  The photo can be found at https://tonilouiseabram.com/2018/02/24/shoemaker-or-veteran/.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: B G Brock photographer
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 06 February 19 13:51 GMT (UK) »
Hi Tony and welcome to Rootschat, reading your blog it looks like 1903-1907 would be a good bet.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.