Author Topic: Location of Sinnott's Lane, Wexford  (Read 2319 times)

Online Wexflyer

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Not Crown Copyright
    • View Profile
Re: Location of Sinnott's Lane, Wexford
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 05 February 19 19:57 GMT (UK) »
As an aside, I wonder how close St. Doologue's is to being the smallest civil parish in the country? The entire parish can't be more than a few hundred meters wide, and contains just a few lanes and part of one street. In fact, the parish is considerably smaller than most rural townlands.
BRENNANx2 Davidstown/Taghmon,Ballybrennan; COOPER St.Helens;CREAN Raheennaskeagh/Ballywalter;COSGRAVE Castlebridge?;CULLEN Lady's Island;CULLETON Forth Commons;CURRAN Hillbrook, Wic;DOYLE Clonee/Tombrack;FOX Knockbrandon; FURLONG Moortown;HAYESx2 Walsheslough/Wex;McGILL Litter;MORRIS Forth Commons;PIERCE Ladys Island;POTTS Bennettstown;REDMOND Gerry; ROCHEx2 Wex; ROCHFORD Ballysampson/Ballyhit;SHERIDAN Moneydurtlow; SINNOTT Wex;SMYTH Gerry/Oulart;WALSH Kilrane/Wex; WHITE Tagoat area

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Location of Sinnott's Lane, Wexford
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 06 February 19 11:45 GMT (UK) »
I got two emails today saying the changes will be made but may take 24 hours to show on the online map,
just checked and the place they had Oyster Lane  is changed to Stonebridge Lane, extending the name of the lane already named further from Sinnott Place to South Main St. (I've no idea if that is correct)  but Oyster Lane hasn't been added yet.