Author Topic: Felicity Andrews  (Read 99 times)

Offline Marcus Heslop

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Felicity Andrews
« on: Tuesday 05 February 19 12:55 GMT (UK) »
This site has been wonderful in finding information about the late actor Guy Standeven whose biography I'm writing. Now I'm after some help on finding any information about his partner Felicity Andrews. Together from the early 1960's to his death in 1998 (they lived in Hampton Wick) Felicity would live a further ten years and die in 2008. They never married or had children. Felicity was born 30/06/1931 and died 24/01/2008 at Ashton Lodge Nursing Home, Spelthorne Grove, Sunbury. She was born in Cockpen, Midlothian, Scotland and had a sister (alive as of 2008, current whereabouts unknown). Guys sister tells me that she was a member of the Andrews family, who posed for the famous painting by Gainsborough. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Felicity Andrews
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 05 February 19 13:06 GMT (UK) »
If you are looking for details of her parents etc you would have to buy a copy of her Scottish birth cert to get that information

www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Felicity Andrews
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 05 February 19 13:10 GMT (UK) »
SP shows 2 births in 1931 - both for Felicity Anne Andrews and both in Midlothian but with different reference numbers and different registration districts
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk