Author Topic: Gaps in LWT of Henry Merrey 1595  (Read 350 times)

Offline Claire64

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Gaps in LWT of Henry Merrey 1595
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 12 February 19 08:42 GMT (UK) »
Glad you've got this all done now, sorry I didn't get chance to have a look at the second one. My tip is to post the next one in a new thread. You'll reach more people that way. Personally, if I see a thread has lots of replies I don't always look at it properly. I don't always have time to look at everything in detail, and if I see something has a lot of replies, I assume my help.. Such as it is!... Might not be needed. If that makes sense.
Pearson (Bradwell Dby & Stocksbridge)
Donkersley
Crawshaw (Bradfield)
Evans (Bradwell Dby and Stocksbridge)
Crossley (Penistone)
Rogers (Nottinghamshire & Stocksbridge)
Bramall (Bradfield/Wadsley)
Walton (Hunshelf)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline en2gen

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Gaps in LWT of Henry Merrey 1595
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 12 February 19 19:19 GMT (UK) »
Thank you. I got some other tips as well and that one is done. But, getting ready to post another once a give it another try to make sure there's nothing else I can figure out. Much appreciated!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.