Author Topic: Fostering  (Read 459 times)

Offline Forfarian

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • I HAVE edited my profile - several times!
    • View Profile
Re: Fostering
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 06 March 19 22:33 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Forfarian, I believe I now know which one has died. Iíve just registered for ScottishPeople as I was originally relying on Ancestry
No wonder you were getting nowhere. See
https://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=714261.0

Is Dingwall close to Rosskeen? Iíve no idea about that area.
Yes. See
https://www.genuki.org.uk/big/sct/ROC

Researching

AITKENHEAD, Lanarkshire; BINNY, Forfar; BLACK, New Monkland; BRYSON, Cumbernauld; BURGESS, North-East Scotland; CRUICKSHANK, Rothes; DALLAS, Botriphnie; DAVIDSON, Oyne; GUTHRIE, Angus; HOGG, Larbert; LESLIE, Rothes/Mortlach; MENDUM, England; MOLLISON, Lethnot; PATERSON, Larbert; RHIND, Forfar; SANG, Scotland; SCOTT, East Kilbride; STOR(R)I/E/Y, Shotts; THORNTON, Shotts; WADDELL, New Monkland; WILKIE, New Monkland; WILKIE, Tannadice; WYLLIE, Angus; YOUNG, Keith

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Claravale

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Fostering
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 07 March 19 06:19 GMT (UK) »
Thank you very much! Thanks to looking on ScotlandsPeople all night, Iíve managed to narrow them down to the 5 correct births and have also found one of them on Facebook who happens to have a photo of her parents as her profile picture which Iíve seen before. Waiting to hear back. Hugely exciting thanks very much.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.