Author Topic: Bay family Document help  (Read 223 times)

Offline shanreagh

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bay family Document help
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 07 March 19 04:53 GMT (UK) »
Thank you
RHS page marked 165
Possible Bay ref
Thomas Birmingham seized of an aplotmt??
I                           I
 Redmond Bay        Meylin????
Born 1607  (struck through)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline shanreagh

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 07 March 19 06:24 GMT (UK) »
Where is this extracted from and are you sure that it has not been transcribed previously. I cannot see any Bay mentions in the list of surnames PQRS and part of T. (reply 3) which parts did you want in particular? I'll do the P list
Phiboe?
Phillipps
Pigeon
Pilkington
Pitt
Plant/Plaist???
Plumber
Porter
Porock ?)
Prendergast
Price
Pritchard
Proctor
Puise?

Quinn

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Bay89

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 07 March 19 12:46 GMT (UK) »
I appolagize everyone, I was using the internet on my phone last night, and it seemed to be glitching and acting up and loading very slowly. Sorry for just throwing a bunch of info out there and asking for such a huge help.

The documents I attached are a few pages from the "Betham Genealogical Abstracts" record set for Ireland. I'm trying to track a possibly Bay family connection in Ireland. So I'm interested in just the mention of the Bay surnames and locations. It means alot to me thank you all
BAY; Bayes;Bays

Offline josey

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Looking to the past - or the future?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 07 March 19 13:57 GMT (UK) »
The originals on findmypast are a lot clearer - I don't think these scans/pics are really in focus.

And I agree with shanreagh that it would be great if you can try some & let us help with the bits you find difficult.
Seeking: baptism Philip Murray 1813 nr Chatham Kent, death Ralph James Dunn b 1808 1861 - 1868 in Newington 1861
IRE: Kik DRAY[EA], PURCELL, WHITE: Mea LYNCH: Tip MURRAY, SHEEDY: Wem ALLEN, ENGLISHBY; Dub PENROSE: Lim DUNN[E], FRAWLEY, WILLIAMS.
87th Regiment RIF: MURRAY
ENG; Marylebone HAYTER, TROU[W]SDALE, WILLIAMS Con HAMPTON, TREMELLING Wry CLEGG, HOLLAND, HORSEFIELD Coventry McGINTY
CAN; Nova Scotia [Halifax, Pictou]: HOLLAND, WHITE, WILLIAMSON

Offline Bay89

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 07 March 19 14:01 GMT (UK) »
The originals on findmypast are a lot clearer - I don't think these scans/pics are really in focus.

And I agree with shanreagh that it would be great if you can try some & let us help with the bits you find difficult.
definately and thank you..ill see what I come up with.
BAY; Bayes;Bays

Offline josey

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Looking to the past - or the future?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday 07 March 19 14:06 GMT (UK) »
Here's some of the 'P' list clearer from the downloaded original.
Seeking: baptism Philip Murray 1813 nr Chatham Kent, death Ralph James Dunn b 1808 1861 - 1868 in Newington 1861
IRE: Kik DRAY[EA], PURCELL, WHITE: Mea LYNCH: Tip MURRAY, SHEEDY: Wem ALLEN, ENGLISHBY; Dub PENROSE: Lim DUNN[E], FRAWLEY, WILLIAMS.
87th Regiment RIF: MURRAY
ENG; Marylebone HAYTER, TROU[W]SDALE, WILLIAMS Con HAMPTON, TREMELLING Wry CLEGG, HOLLAND, HORSEFIELD Coventry McGINTY
CAN; Nova Scotia [Halifax, Pictou]: HOLLAND, WHITE, WILLIAMSON