Author Topic: DNA matches seems to be offline?  (Read 106 times)

Offline telephonist

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
DNA matches seems to be offline?
« on: Saturday 09 March 19 03:29 GMT (UK) »
Hello all, Is anyone out there using Ancestry.com.au today? I am having trouble trying to view mu DNA matches and keep getting a page saying " this page isnt working and to contact the owner"

Thanks for any answers or suggestions.
Hall -Devon, Atkinson-Gateshead Durham.
Weir - Swansea
Sumner - Warwickshire

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline GailB

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: DNA matches seems to be offline?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 09 March 19 04:48 GMT (UK) »
It has been like that for two days for me  :-[

I just cleared my browser cache and it is working again  ;D

I hope it's not the fact that there are no pages on matches now and that it is filling up the cache.

Gail
Armitage, Atherton, Barton, Beck, Bradshaw, Brumfitt, Chetwin, Conalty, Connolly, Connor(s), Davidson, Hilton, Hoey, Johnson, Jones, Knight, Lester, McDonald, Molyneux, Morris, Pownall, Rushton, Spark, Stanley, Tunstall, Welsby, West, Wharton, Williams, Wilson, Windridge, Windstandley

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline telephonist

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: DNA matches seems to be offline?
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 09 March 19 05:47 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for your reply and yes I have just done the same thing and now working ok
Hall -Devon, Atkinson-Gateshead Durham.
Weir - Swansea
Sumner - Warwickshire