Author Topic: The Wests  (Read 581 times)

Offline Kim2000

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
The Wests
« on: Sunday 17 March 19 12:28 GMT (UK) »
I know I have already posted and I'm sorry to be a nuisance but I wanted to find out more about my ancestors.

If possible, could anyone find any information for me on my great-great grandfather, James Osborne West (1890-1968), and his siblings: Florence Gertrude West (1876-1943), Otto Charles West (1886-), and Frederick William West (1881-1959).

Their parents are Mark Henry West and Rachel Webb.

I would love to see pictures of them, which I know are on Ancestry UK but I cannot access them.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: The Wests
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 17 March 19 14:15 GMT (UK) »
People don't mind helping you Kim but it is a good idea to to respond on previous posts where people have helped you:

/www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=810116.0

www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=809852.msg6696543#msg6696543

/www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=809856.msg6696538#msg6696538

https://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=809744.msg6695225#msg6695225

If you go to the last posted message and click on reply...people will know that you have read the info given.

The only way that you can get access to the photos is by joining Ancestry and asking permission from the tree owner to download their photo.

You could try a free trial here:

www.ancestry.co.uk/cs/offers/freetrial/

Make sure you untick the auto renewal button

To find all the posts that you haven't responded to, click on the little people icon beneath your name on the left, there you will "Posts" click on it, then go to each one and respond to the last message.

Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: The Wests
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 17 March 19 18:02 GMT (UK) »
Any good  ::)

Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU