Author Topic: Thomas Davies  (Read 572 times)

Offline tomkin

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Davies
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 21 March 19 21:00 GMT (UK) »

"  Tomkin, was your new software on a deal at Morrisons by any chance "

Yer don't know me very well do you Jool?

If I got them from Morrisons , that would mean me spending money :o :o :o :o :o

Only the necessities of life like sausage rolls and beer are worthy of me spending

such a precious commodity.  I feel quite faint, I'll go and lie down

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Jool

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • James Dodson, beautifully restored by mozza29
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 21 March 19 21:20 GMT (UK) »

"  Tomkin, was your new software on a deal at Morrisons by any chance "

Yer don't know me very well do you Jool?

If I got them from Morrisons , that would mean me spending money :o :o :o :o :o

Only the necessities of life like sausage rolls and beer are worthy of me spending

such a precious commodity.  I feel quite faint, I'll go and lie down

You're right Tomkin, I should have known better  ::).  Carol must have been right about the bins then  :o
Perhaps a yummy sausage roll will help you get over your faint feeling  ;D
Robbins - Wolverhampton.
Spooner - Monmouthshire & Wolverhampton.
Warner & Loundes - Dudley/Smethwick.
Dod(g)son - Heysham/Liverpool/Wolverhampton

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline tomkin

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday 21 March 19 21:45 GMT (UK) »

It's alright, I've recovered from the shock.  I've had half a roast chicken covered

with Aunt Bessie's crispy, homestyle chips followed by a milk chocolate Aero Mousse

and a Raspberry trifle.  I've got my feet up and drinking a large cup of tea so I'm now

calm and tranquil ;D ;D