Author Topic: How to order a copy of1988 probate record by mail from Brighton Sussex  (Read 184 times)

Offline ankerpep_52

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
How to order a copy of1988 probate record by mail from Brighton Sussex
« on: Saturday 30 March 19 19:29 GMT (UK) »
I understand you care able to order copies of probate records by mail and need the mailing address , amount of money to forward with a written request, and type of  information required. I am unable to order via computer. My relative died in Ashford Kent and the Probate was in Brighton.  I have the probate #. Your help will be very much appreciated as I am in Ontario Canada and not computer savvy.  Janet
HARTLEY- Derby&Ldn/ COLE- Hants&Ldn/ CREED-Berks & Ldn   WHYNTIE-Deskford,Banff,Scot.& Kent/ SI(Y)MONDS-Kent, Ldn   BRADLEY & DOCWRA & BOKOTA-& LAND- Islington &Kent/  HUMPHERSTON-Ldn./ ALLEN-Ldn & Surrey/ SMITH-LdnR
DOWNEY & DAVIDSON & FITCHARD-NBL & Durham, England
RASMUSSEN-Storring Arhus,& SORENSEN-Veng,Skanderborg Denmark/HANSEN-Fejo,Fuglse,Maribo,DK

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline les_looking

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.