Author Topic: Re: Help wanted please  (Read 2368 times)

Offline vandab

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Help wanted please
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 14 April 19 17:25 BST (UK) »
text removed
I'm researching both sides of my family so I'm looking for a lot of info hence a lot of names!!<br />My main interest at present is for LAWSON, Scotland   CRONK, Edenbridge Kent, Croydon.   LEIGHTON, Scotland.  BROWN Ireland and London, WARBURTON.Cheshire, Worcestershire and Canada PARTRIDGE

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 14 April 19 17:31 BST (UK) »
Presumably the daughter has no information of when her grand parents passed away  ???

RootsChat has a no living person policy so you will have to remove the cousin's name unfortunately.

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline vandab

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 14 April 19 17:32 BST (UK) »
ok will do
I'm researching both sides of my family so I'm looking for a lot of info hence a lot of names!!<br />My main interest at present is for LAWSON, Scotland   CRONK, Edenbridge Kent, Croydon.   LEIGHTON, Scotland.  BROWN Ireland and London, WARBURTON.Cheshire, Worcestershire and Canada PARTRIDGE

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 14 April 19 17:41 BST (UK) »
On Canada Voters List 1968 - Greenwood Ontario - who is the "J" (musician) that is with William and Ervina ?  Or "M" on the 1974 voters list ?

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline vandab

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 14 April 19 18:07 BST (UK) »
M is my half sister from my dads second marriage to Ervina, (my mum was his first marriage) and J is I think from  Ervina first marriage, so my step brother.
The reason I don’t know very much is my parents divorced and my mum bought me back to th UK

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sunday 14 April 19 18:16 BST (UK) »

Ervina Flaman and her family (in Regina) do pop up. 

Cousin Percy Warburton and his wife Edith visit Regina in 1947.

No death dates for James and Edith though.   :-\

Sandra

Offline vandab

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Sunday 14 April 19 18:25 BST (UK) »
Ooh, I don’t know Percy. Will have to have a look.
I cannot find much at all about the grandparents either

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Sunday 14 April 19 18:56 BST (UK) »
Percy Warburton belonged to John Warburton and Annie Abram.

Sandra

Offline vandab

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Sunday 14 April 19 18:59 BST (UK) »
ok thanks, I haven't found him as yet but I will look