Author Topic: McQuades , lived at 41 Grove Street Glasgow , 1930's.  (Read 173 times)

Offline Chrism85

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
McQuades , lived at 41 Grove Street Glasgow , 1930's.
« on: Monday 15 April 19 17:23 BST (UK) »
Hi does anyone remember the mcquades they lived at 41 grove street Glasgow my grandad parents and the rest of his sisters and brothers thanks for any help

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline hallmark

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: McQuades , lived at 41 Grove Street Glasgow , 1930's.
« Reply #1 on: Monday 15 April 19 19:07 BST (UK) »

other thread.....

someone else asking about No.41

https://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=293707.msg4316469#msg4316469

their grandad was born at 41 grove street in 1914 , and   grt granny died in 1951 and she lived at number 55

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online ev

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drumkilbo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 15 April 19 21:25 BST (UK) »
Hi ,

Scotlandspeople have a Robert MacQuade , tenent , 41 Grove Street , Glasgow on the 1935 Valuation Roll.
I can't see the family at that address on the 1925 or 1930 Rolls.

ev
Census information Crown copyright , All Census information from transcriptions - check original records , Familysearch/IGI is a finding tool only - check original records

Offline Chrism85

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 15 April 19 21:45 BST (UK) »
Thanks ev not really sure Robert mcquade came to Leeds but I presumed the rest of the family stayed up there I have a old letter addressed there in the 60s so just wanted to see if anyone new them or lived on the same street thank you appreciate your help