Author Topic: Rootsweb, firezilla and a virus!  (Read 523 times)

Offline andrewalston

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My granddad
    • View Profile
Re: Rootsweb, firezilla and a virus!
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 17 April 19 21:22 BST (UK) »
I've never had trouble with Filezilla. I've been use it for maintaining my website for yonks without any hint of malware.

If you use the appropriate download link on https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?show_all=1 you ought to be solid.

These are the versions which don't include "offers" for other software.

Looking at ALSTON in south Ribble area, ALSTEAD and DONBAVAND/DUNBABIN etc. everywhere, HOWCROFT and MARSH in Bolton and Westhoughton, PICKERING in the Whitehaven area.

Census information is Crown Copyright. See www.nationalarchives.gov.uk for details.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online [Ray]

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • UK Census information Crown Copyright
    • View Profile
Re: Rootsweb, firezilla and a virus!
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 27 April 19 09:26 BST (UK) »

"I've never had trouble with Filezilla . . . . . "

I agree with "andrewalston"     
( for once )    ;D

"The wise man knows how little he knows, the foolish man does not". My Grandfather & Father.

"You canít give kindness away.  It keeps coming back". Mark Twain (?).

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.