Author Topic: Alfred TAYLOR 1896-1992 Taken in Pennsylvania 1977 - Restore request please  (Read 524 times)

Offline jansel70

• RootsChat Extra
  • G'day from Gold Coast - Perfect every day!
    • View Profile
Re: Alfred TAYLOR 1896-1992 Taken in Pennsylvania 1977 - Restore request please
« Reply #18 on: Monday 22 April 19 22:44 BST (UK) »
Crikey! I wake up and find three new restores - thank you eglejok, Gadget and John-76 for your great work. I certainly have a wonderful selection of the 'new' Alfred to include in the family history photo book on his life I am putting together.

This is such a brilliant forum. All restorers learning from and enjoying each otherís work. What a fantastic contribution you all make to family history researchers who just  donít have the skills to do what you do. Turning old, degraded photos into revived, living memories - itís pretty special!
Thanks to all again ...... Sel

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline tomkin

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Alfred TAYLOR 1896-1992 Taken in Pennsylvania 1977 - Restore request please
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 23 April 19 01:16 BST (UK) »

"  Reckon you fixed it and reposted - 'cos it looks fine now!   :P    ;D ;D ;D "

Course I did yer daft bat! You know that I do everything you tell me.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Preferred the other one.  ::) ::) ::)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.