Author Topic: an old photo of my Dad and Uncles  (Read 457 times)

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: an old photo of my Dad and Uncles
« Reply #18 on: Friday 26 April 19 12:15 BST (UK) »
Great...Next!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Sandysandy

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: an old photo of my Dad and Uncles
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 27 April 19 00:16 BST (UK) »
Great...Next!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Carol

LOL... I just put my last photo up Carol... its my mothers mothers mother,,, Mary Jane Catherine Hull ... taken in the late 1800's ... I love it as its really clear and she was lovely ... Well she looks as if she was lovely hey... ha ha
Sandy
Baxter, Bingham, Wills, Fulleylove.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.