Author Topic: Newcastle Upon Tyne All Saints Church  (Read 706 times)

Offline Mhairi28

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Newcastle Upon Tyne All Saints Church
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 02 May 19 20:08 BST (UK) »
Looks like we have made some progress, thanks to all for your help.
I had done a wider search on the name Forster on Ancestry but hadn't noted these records. I had a found a death in 1858 of Robert John Forster and 1868 of Ellen Forster, so I am slightly confused by the 1861 & 71 records.
Neither of her husbands seem to have lasted long.

Now I can go back to Thomas Bulman!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online Millmoor

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Newcastle Upon Tyne All Saints Church
« Reply #28 on: Thursday 02 May 19 22:04 BST (UK) »
The Robert John Forster who died in 1858 in Newcastle was aged 9 and so not yours. ( Always useful to use the groindexes for deaths in this period as they show the age at death).

William
Dent (Haltwhistle and Sacriston), Bell and Jetson (Haltwhistle), Postle, Ward, Longstaff, Purvis, Manners, Parnaby and Hardy (Co. Durham), Kennedy and McRobert (Banffshire), Reid(Bathgate), Watson (Wemyss), Graham (Libberton), Sandilands (Carmichael), Munro (Dingwall)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.