Author Topic: Woolley / Edenbrow / Allen (Coleby / Waddington areas possibly)  (Read 222 times)

Offline davidwgrobinson

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Woolley / Edenbrow / Allen (Coleby / Waddington areas possibly)
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 04 May 19 10:53 BST (UK) »
The burial record gives her age as 61, which ties in with her birth on censuses, although the BMD index doesn't tally.

e.g. 1861 Census - Elizabeth Bennett (Bonnett) born 1856 in Owersby.

Baptised on the nineteenth Sunday after Trinity 1855 of Owersby Moor. I think this makes it at the end of October.

The war record is on Findmypast and might be worth having because it has George Robinson's signature for the receipt of the medals.

Also his death:
Residence: Saxelby (Saxilby), Lincs
Birth place: Toft, Lincs
Enlistment place: Lincoln
Death: 23 10 1916

David

Once again thanks I will have a look I am a member but I'm away for the weekend so when I get back I have much to learn trying to navigate the sites
David

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline davidwgrobinson

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Woolley / Edenbrow / Allen (Coleby / Waddington areas possibly)
« Reply #19 on: Monday 06 May 19 21:08 BST (UK) »
Thanks to everyones help with this post, we think we have Isaac's grave, well the general area under the holly tree in Market Rasen, we also have Elizabeth's grave too, she's buried in Saxilby.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.