Author Topic: J. Halsall living at 49 Netherley Road, Wigan in 1947.  (Read 239 times)

Offline JJen

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: J. Halsall living at 49 Netherley Road, Wigan in 1947.
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 04 May 19 19:33 BST (UK) »
Baptism -

3 Apr 1876 Christ Church, Ince, Lancashire
John Halsall - Child of Richard Halsall & Ann
Born - 16 Mar 1876
Abode - 318 Spring View
Occupation - Engine Driver

JJ

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Doddie

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: J. Halsall living at 49 Netherley Road, Wigan in 1947.
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 05 May 19 09:12 BST (UK) »
To everybody who has replied so prompty to my post, thank you so very much. Like JJen I think I need to invest in a new pair of glasses. Before sending my recent post I decided to check for a Hasall marriage against the names of William Sherratt's five sisters. I didn't come across anything. Don't know how I could have missed the entry for Anne (as the spelling is in the 1861 census). She was born in Ince in 1851 (or 1850, depending when her actual birthday was). I am so grateful for all the information that has been passed on.

Regards

Doddie

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.